วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

PostHeaderIcon it's me!

                     Hello! everybody, I'm Mr.Watchana Krajangjob you can called me that Lak.I was born on 29 june 1990. I'm studying English Program of Education faculty group03. My student code is 5211114093 ; BA 3, Nakhon Si Thummarat Rajabhat University. Nakhon Si Thummarat Provice. My favourite color is Blue and I like sea very much. I pleased that I am studying English Program. I like English language very much @, on the word in the moment we already know that our word is wide but in the moment which technology become part of our life make us can communication together . I can share many things for my friends or sent file such as Photo multimedia file and also my voice to my friends. Although my friend live at oversea, we can communicative and see face just only we sit at our computer. When I have hurt things it make me painful I can told to someone for to weakly that things or just I have hear voice of my care friend , render me back happy again. I learning and try to speaking English for my future. I think in the future if possible I would like going to go to England, because I would like to go to HARRY POTTER 55+ You know Harry! I like This Movie Very VERY verY much whan I watching Harry Potter I imagination so over Haah.. SOmetime I think that I am Harry Potter. 55+ I will use my English to chat with someone who never I know before and make friends to them. So, English language is important for my life.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

wow wow!! are you perfact laaaa^^^

Chalermchon Chankan 4090 กล่าวว่า...
ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ
Chalermchon Chankan 4090 กล่าวว่า...

Hi! Watchana Itch

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ผู้ติดตาม

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.

Recent posts

Harry Potter

My name iS TuALeKk..*-*

Do you like my blog?

The day you went away

time never waiting for someone

Prepositions - English Grammar

Learn English Video can be very rewarding whatever the reason you wish to learn. Whether it is for personal use, maybe you have a holiday planned to an English speaking country or for the intention of business discussions with English speaking clients, you will find that once you speak and understand the English language, many new doors will open for you. Here are three free video lessons on English pronunciation, grammar, English slang and even English humor.They are free and very effective! April Fools'Day American Slang